1. Going into the unknown is how you expand what is known.
2. Get a library card.
3. Spend more time around people that challenge you.
4. Remain skeptical forever.
5. Fight for what matters.
6. Read more. Especially things you disagree with.
7. Get used to feeling stupid. It’s a sign of growth.
8. Survive on a little just to prove you can do it.
9. Eat more protein.
10. Keep people around you that will tell you the truth.
11. Read biographies. It’s like having access to the best mentors in history.
12. Don’t buy a lot of stuff, and only buy the stuff you really love.